Scroll to top
- 2007: Art for Concern: Charity auction by Christies, Mumbai Art Campus.
- 1999: Past Present Future, The Lake Side Gallery, Michigan, USA.
- 1998: 2nd Bharath Bhavan Biennial of Contemporary Indian in Bhopal.
- 1998: Exhibition Sponsored by city of Stuttgart, Germany.
- 1996: The New South, Contemporary Art from South India supported by the Arts Council of England, The Indian Council for Cultural Relations and the Delfina Trust, Delfina Gallery, London, UK.
- 1996: East meets West, Castle Gate Gallery, Cocker Mouth, UK.
- 1993: Meeting Point South Asian Artist Exhibition in Varvell Hampton Museum, part of the South Asian Visual Art Festival in UK.
- 1993: Sanghi All India Art Camp, Hyderabad.
- 1992: Chicago Art Expo.
- 1991: Artists in Residence, The Lake Side Gallery, Michigan, USA.
- 1991: New Art Form Expo, Chicago.
- 1987: 3 Indian Artist’s Group Show Sponsored by Schwerpunt Gallery, Stuttgart, West Germany. Also 5 Indian Artist Group Shows in West Germany in the same year.
- 1987: Participated in South Indian Mural Camp organized by Lalit kala Academy, Regional Center Chennai.
- 1986 & 1990: 6th & 7th Triennial International Exhibition in India.
- 1986: Seoul Contemporary Asian Art Show 86, National Museum of Modem Art, Korea.
- 1986: Cuba Binnial.International Art, Hawana, Cuba.
- 1986:2nd Asian Art Show .Fukuoka Art Museum, Japan, through National gallery of Modern Art, N Delhi Art Auction.
- 1984: Participated in Mr.Paul Lengren (USA) Graphic Camp organized by American Information centre.
- 1981: Participated in Graphic camp organised by A.P.Kala Academy, Hyderabad.
Find the best of the Art from IndieArts... Dismiss